WHY LEARN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
People must have a clear purpose in learning English. They must know why they want to learn English. The awareness of the reason for leaning gives you the right motivation and focus. English can be learned for several purposes. It would be a good idea to identify one’s reason to learn English in order to encourage oneself to continue learning English every time. Perhaps one’s purpose is more mundane, more down-to earth-concerned with daily life of a modest person. One may just want to run a supermarket selling a range of everyday products. Here too you will need to know English to deal with you mode valuable customers.
Whatever the reason you have to learn English, you will never regret to have done it. English is one of the moist widely language spoken around the world as well as the most taught. Many people learn English as their foreign or second language and it is the lingua franca of business. If you learn English, you will be able to get ahead professionally. Employers usually value their employees who handle many foreign languages. The following list shows some of the main reason why learn English language is very important today.
Reasons to Learn English
- Many books, newspapers, airports and air-traffic control, technology, sports, pop music and advertising have the English as the dominant language.
- In general, the universal language on the Internet is the English.
- The majority of the electronically stored information around the world is in English.
- English is one of the easiest languages to learn and to use for its simple alphabet, easy words, short words and easy plurals.
- You can travel to any English speaking country without the need of have a translator. Usually, if you don't know the language your trip would be hard and maybe you wouldn't enjoy it.
- Nowadays in the competitive job market it is necessary to speak English. So if you learn English you will have a better chance of getting a job that pays more.
- Learn English will help you to communicate with relatives, in-laws or friends who speak a different language. English is also helpful if you are going to move to a different country because it is a “global language”.
- A lot of educational information is in English; therefore to have access to this material or maybe communicate with other students it is necessary to have knowledge of English.
- It is necessary to learn English if you are planning to study at a foreign university or school. Usually many educational institutions will provide you preparatory courses to improve your English language skills but you have to have at least a medium level of knowledge.
- Many students from over 70 different countries, from Brazil to Japan, Morocco to Uzbekistan and all points in between, prefer to study English in UK members.
© 2007-2018 All Rights Reserved